Many parents need help, friendship, advice or support during those early years when children are young.
Do you ever feel like this?
- Isolated in your community, with no family nearby and struggling to make friends.
- Suffering with post natal illness, but finding it hard to talk to anyone about it.
- Having a hard time coping with your child’s illness.
- Overwhelmed by the death of a loved one.
- Struggling with the emotional and physical demands of having twins, triplets or more.
- Struggling to cope with a disability or relationship problems.
- Tired, unhappy, exhausted.
Perhaps we can help. Our volunteers offer support to between 75 and 80 families a year living in Angus.
"Having someone else there made life much easier and safer when I have a child with a health condition and delayed development needing constant attention."
"My volunteer was here today. My husband is away with HM forces, so being able to talk to her and gets lots of jobs done while she played with my girls was a godsend and its been the best day I’ve had in the last 10 days since my husband has been away."